Intentionally heal yourself of heart disease, diabetes, grief, and loss by slowing down, and increasing your connection to the wilderness.
Our walk, “Nature as Healer,” is designed to help you connect to the earth and brings the many healing benefits she offers into your everyday life. This “Walk with a Healer” is an introduction to forming a deeper relationship with nature and the many gifts she can share with you. The four sessions bring you ancient forest wisdom at it’s best.
Stay connected by joining our mailing list.
On this four-part walk we’ll help you:
- Participate in a walking meditation to prepare you for a deeper connection to nature.
- Explore nature by using hands-on experiences that include survival skills.
- Listen to the language of the birds and commune with the elements.
- Take in the sunlight, vitamin D3, increase oxygen intake by 50%.
- Learn several Niasziih self-healing techniques.
- Feel your body reset its body rhythm.
We work with groups and organizations who wish to sponsor private nature walks for healing and team building. There’s a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 10 participants in small groups at a time. Fee $80 per person for four sessions.
If you’ve attended one of our walks and you enjoyed it, please refer us to your family, friends, business, civic groups, or churches. Your referral is the highest compliment you may give us.
“A beautiful bouquet of insight.”
“I thought I was good at appreciating nature until this class.”
“Holiday stress takes us away from our ‘center’, our connection to our Divine. I’ve spent a beautiful morning with Magda Santos walking on a nature path. I connected to my NOW! Peaceful and serene is the goal we should all attain, especially in these times of holiday stress! Sit back and enjoy just being! Even for a brief moment! You’ll enjoy the holidays sooooooo much more!
Happiest holidays to all and to all a good walk!”